Tillamook is the gateway to recreation on the Oregon Coast!
It’s also the largest city in Tillamook County and home to the County's commercial and governmental ofiices.
1. Tillamook County Fairgrounds,
2. The Pioneer Museum,
3. Tillamook county's main Post Office,
4. Tillamook County Library,
5. Tillamook County General Hospital
6. Tillamook Bay Community College.
7. Tillamook Family YMCA serves the entire community with recreation programs and facilities.
8. Just south of town is the
Port of Tillamook Bay, which is home to the Tillamook Air Museum, an airport, railroad, and industrial park,
9. Just outside of town to the north is:
a. Tillamook County Creamery Association's
famous Cheese factory
of town is Latimer Quilt Center
Bay City, 5 miles north, offers the Pacific Oyster where you can eat and buy fresh seafood all year around.